Oak Fencing Timber Board A Grade has been the first choice as premium construction material for centuries because of its versatility, durability and beauty.
Therefore Oak is water resistant and requires low maintenance which makes it perfect material for exterior works. Our European Oak grows tall and straight because of its climate, so it is suitable for long lengths used in extensions, garden offices, solid fences, decking, garages, porches and bespoke buildings.
Please visit our Oak fencing category for more options.
● Grain: Very straight, dense and made to be tough
● Texture: Smooth
● Scratch resistance
● Extremely rot and insect resistance
● Low Maintenance
● Great workability – finishes very well, easy to work on
● Lifespan – up to 40 years (untreated)
● Density in range from 750 kg/m3 to 850kg/m3
Ideal for external cladding applications Cladding – Fencing projects
- Price excluding VAT ( VAT added on checkout )
- Cladding sections can be fitted horizontal and vertical
- Delivery 5 – 10 working days
Other Fencing options please click here.